Reduce the duration of extended hospital or other in-patient facility stays by providing infusion or nutritional services.
IV Solutions addresses the needs of patients, providers, payers and partners with plans for infusion therapy and inhalation medication that control costs and deliver one-on-one patient care.
We offer the following services:
- Pharmacy consultation and education
- Direct delivery
- Insurance billing and assistance
- Case management
- Dedicated service representatives
- On-going physician communication
- Clinical monitoring
- Other specialty therapies
- Proactive follow-up
- Customized data reporting
We go beyond just dispensing products. We provide customized programs and specialty services that improve patient outcomes using the following methods:
- Individualized Instruction
- Patient Counseling
- Proactive Patient Follow Up
- On-going Care Coordination
- Clinical Intervention
As a JCAHO accredited organization, IV Solutions provides services wherever they are needed: in homes, nursing facilities, outpatient surgery centers and physician offices.
- IV Anti-infectives
- Enteral Nutrition
- Inhalation (Respiratory Medication)
- Factor Products
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Immunoglobulins (IVIG)
- Pain Management
- Enzymes and Vitamins
- Injectables and Specialty Medications
To learn more about how IV Solutions can contain costs and provide quality care, click here or call our Amarillo or Lubbock locations for assistance at 800.657.7122 or 800.658.6046.